This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Nice to meet you.


Une petite présentation des objets de ce blog:
Il y en a 3 pour l'instant, 4 dans un futur proche.
Ce sont des personnages qui ont chacun une histoire et leur univers propre, il y a là un mutant, une divinité, un enfant mort-vivant et un alien.


-  Ash, ma première BJD arrivée en Avril 2009. C'est aussi un personnage assez présent dans mes dessins puisqu'il fait partie d'un projet de BD qui date de 2006.
-  Seth, un choix "imposé" par la compagnie Soom, est un personnage apparu en Juin 2009 pour animer mon sketchblog avant tout. La BJD a été mise en vente par Soom fin Août 2009, c'est une édition limitée qui ressemble étrangement, à ma grande surprise, au personnage en question, j'étais donc obligée de l'avoir chez moi :D
-  Blyss est mon personnage le plus ancien, et probablement le plus important, malgré le fait que son histoire n'a jamais été écrite, et que j'ai jamais pu vraiment le cerner en dessin. C'est une faceplate Unoa Lusis madoromi de Alchemic Labo que j'ai modifié et hibridé sur un corps minifée en Novembre 2009.
-  Vice, ma larve d'alien est encore à venir.

Firstly, a bit of an introduction.
There are 3 characters that will be present in this blog for the moment and there will be 4 rather soon. They belong to copletely different worlds and stories, that I might be ablet o tell through pictures and photos.

- Ash is my first BJD and the first BJD that I've seen in person. I bought him a week after this mold was released :D Ash is a dragon-boy mutant that I have been drawing a whole lot and that is part of a comic book project I have since 2006.
- Seth is a strange coincidence. I've made  this character up around June 2009 in order to have something cute and nasty to spam for my sketch-blog. And Soom released this grey-skinned single-horned guy by the end of August. Of course I had to get him :D
- Blyss is my oldest character of all, and thus probably the most important, though I've never managed to write his story down, and the drawings I've previously made of him were a bit of a failure to re-create the character.Blyss is a unoa Lusis faceplate from Alchemic Labo that I've modded and got on a minifee body.
- Vice, my little alien-to-be is still to be ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment