This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, February 19, 2010

What Now?

Je crois qu'il va falloir vraiment que j'arrête la photo et la custo le plus rapidement possible.
Je me suis bien amusée, j'ai appris des choses, je me suis permis ainsi d'exprimer une partie de mon imaginaire qui ne voulait pas sortir autrement. Mais ce qui me faudrait vraiment c'est de se mettre à la sculpture, muni de bonne volonté et de livres d'anatomie que je suis en train d'éplucher, c'est le bon moment. J'aurais vraiment la sensation d'accomplir quelque chose, de plus ça me fera sacrement avancer en dessin et là où j'en suis ça commence à devenir important.
Je me suis déjà essayée à la sculpture, mais c'est un travail qui demande dans un premier tempes tellement d'efforts pour un rien que je me suis découragée. Maintenant j'ai plus de recul là dessus.
Donc objectif : milliput/ladoll/apoxy.

Je ne vais pas me désintéresser de mes andouilles pour autant, je les adore, même si je me sens coupable de leur consacrer tellement de temps.


To put it as it is, I'm currently willing to put an end to my photography and BJD-customising as fast as possible.
I've had a lot of fun with that, I've learned and improved, I've allowed myself to let my imagination work this way, and I'm happy I did. But what I would really need now is to get into sculpture - with a couple of anatomy books in hand, it's now or never. That would really mean something to me and will let me improve my drawing skills for sure, and that's pretty important in my present situation.
I've previously tried myself at sculpting a bit with baking clay, but it's a damn huge amount of work for such a petty result, that I got kicked in the teeth and have let it go. But I'm gonna give it another shot.
Next stop : getting some milliput/ladoll/apoxy.

I'm not going to give up my little resin freaks though, I'm really fond of them even if I feel guilty for spending so much time on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment