This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Work work

Something I'm working at : my B-el faceplate that was put through heavy modifications.
I do like the default looks of the faceplate, but they are just too recognizable and also - too rough compared to the Lusis one, and I needed them to look more...siblings-like. So I've sanded down and reshaped it's eye-brows, nose, chin, lips, eye-lids and opened it's eyes and mouth of course. I need more sanding paper very fast :O



Those would be my last mods, I've got two more faceups to do and then I'm taking a good break.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i really love what you did with the head :D <3
    i usually dont really like b-el but this one is goooorgeous! cant wait to see him painted and all :)

    ReplyDelete