This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Singularity

I'm enjoynig this doll again, very happy about my deciding to redo it's faceup and teh fact that it worked out well in the end ! Looks like Vice is my #1 BJD again.  Among unrelated news, I've sold my OR-Doll head that is surely pretty and uber masculine but totally floating and bodyless. This will let me take better care of my in-coming bjd :)
But for now, the black singularity :



2 comments:

  1. BLACK SINGULARITY.
    PURITY OF SOUL!
    LARRY MOENS CONVICTED!
    CK along with OLDS!
    REMY on the RIVER!
    BERRIRO up the PATH.
    HURE hoes - DELIVERS!
    HELL'S FORSAKEN WRATH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this boy!It's an awesome work of customization

    ReplyDelete