This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Resin-work is in progress!

No pictures yet, but I can assure you I've been working on a new custom bjd project, mostly on the body for the moment since the head is - still - not shipped yet. I'v already made some changes I was aiming for (and they did give me some hard time already ) and I've still got a hella lot of work to do.

 If I should give any hint about it, here's one : There will be blood :)

I'll try to get some wip pictures this week end if it's going well enough.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! Blood? That sounds truly interesting! :)
    I hope you can take pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it a zombie? :D (I dunno, it's the first thing that crossed my mind when you said "blood")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favel, I hope I can take pictures soon but it seems to take more time then expected ><

    Dear Anonymous, no that's not a zombie^^

    ReplyDelete