This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I wish I had a wishlist.

What is your dreamdoll? Or what is the next one that you're getting?

No wishlist for the moment, although I would gladly have a nother project started. I would want a Narsha but I don't think I get along with tiny dolls easilly. I could give a shot to the new unoa boys, but I've always hated how the unoa dolls pose, all of them, so I don't think it's going to be a must-have for me.
So what about you?

4 comments:

  1. I am looking for an Anderl (closed eyes) head to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the doll of my dream was selling on e-bay only.
    But when I wrote to the seller, she said that the company wasn't working anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful of all is Rei. I'm in love with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish list is Ezekiel (if there could be such a wish list)
    I fall in love with him at the first sight ... and I have never like male doll before haha.

    ReplyDelete