This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Update on Sculpting progress

I'm so sorry for not updating for ages >< I've been sculpting a lot, working on older and new projects, and I have too many of them going on.


Here's a little update, the Cleric and Hunter faceplates are doing well, they still need more sanding though. The Berserk faceplate of which I don't have any recent pictures gets its coating. 



And I've been mostly concentrated on a 30cm doll, Kirai Solan which is fairly new. The 30cm Kirai body is that of a robot with cartoonish shapes, very stylized anatomy and cute proportions. Solan faceplate should not be the only one for this doll, but I won't be working on any other ones for the moment. Not until I have all of it done ^^"


I'll try to get more pictures next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Kirai Solan looks so original and so so cute! I really like him! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete